As the members of airport staff, Passenger Service Agents are the representatives of airlines. Some of their main tasks include:
• Welcoming passengers at boarding gates
• Verifying tickets, checking passports, as well as identifying luggage
• Helping the passengers at the departure gate
• Informing passengers about flight timings
• Resolving any potential issues
• Delivering customer service, and maintaining professional conduct
• Working in different areas such as the lobby, gate, check-in, bag drop, boarding, and ticketing
Moreover, they need to be in contact with local authorities such as border police, flight management, airline services, and civil aviation institutions.
How to Write Passenger Service Agent Cover Letter No Experience?
Write a tailored cover letter to show the hiring manager why you are the right choice so that he/she is ultimately convinced to call you for an interview.
Specifically, you must include the following information:
• Your name, phone number, address, and date
• Name of the hiring manager, as well as the company
• Attention-grabbing opening and appropriate closing
• Skills, abilities, and education
• Information indicating why you are the strong candidate
Passenger Service Agent Cover Letter No Experience
2305 Monroe Street
Houston, TX 77002
September 23, 2019
Ms. Mildred Mathews
2233 Essex Court
White River Junction, VT 05001
Dear Ms. Mathews,
I’m writing in response to the job advertisement the Passenger Service Agent position at Swissport International Limited.
You’re looking for someone who can fulfill all responsibilities while complying with the safety policies. As a Passenger Service Diploma holder, I believe that I fulfill the requirements related to the criteria.
Precisely, my skills include the following:
• Assisting passengers according to the airline regulations
• Collecting tickets, loading cargo, and handling baggage claims
• Taking passengers through the security check
• Checking luggage and affixing bag labels
• Executing computer entries, or paperwork
• Answering customer inquiries and checking ride reservations
• Helping passengers before and after a flight
• Providing support to airport personnel, engineers and pilots
• Making announcements and offering necessary information
• Restocking beverages, food, magazines, and other supplies on aircraft
I’m eager to hear more about the position of Passenger Service Agent at Swissport International Limited. Please feel free to contact me at (000) 427-2289 to invite me to set up an interview.
Thank you for your time and consideration.