Working as a bank cashier, especially at the entry-level will require you to write a resume to convince the hiring manager to give you a chance.
Since you will be new to the work, you may have some reservations about writing a resume. Let us help you with that.
How to Write a Bank Cashier Resume No Experience?
As an entry-level bank cashier, your resume must focus on your knowledge of the work as learned from an internship, or during your degree program.
Create a resume which will sing praises for your ability to learn and contribute.
Also, provide information on your academic background so that the hiring manager can gauge what type of individual you are.
See also: Bank Cashier Cover Letter No Experience
A resume sample for a bank cashier position (with no previous experience in hand) is provided here:
Entry Level Bank Cashier Resume No Experience
924 Great Road SE, Oakland, CA 32125
Resourceful finance graduates with great interest in providing cashiering services in a fast-paced financial setting. Exceptionally well-versed in cashing checks and checking statements. Effectively able to perform money transfers and update accounting details.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Oakland Business School, Oakland, CA – 2019
AWARDS AND HONORS
• Attained Student of the Year title for consistently exceeding expectations in an academic capacity
• Honored for being chosen as the only student to represent the school in a financial exhibition held in Brooklyn, NY
• Consistently remained on top of the class, throughout the course of the degree program
• Made it to the Dean’s list 3 times in a row, owing to excellent academics
Bank of America, Oakland, CA | 2/2019 – 5/2019
• Greeted clients and walk-in customers as they arrived at the counter
• Received checks and checked them for accurate information such as dates and numbers
• Conferred with tellers in order to ensure genuineness of banking instruments
• Assisted customers in filling out deposit slips
• Taught customers the use of teller and deposit machines
• Escalated complaints to supervisors
• Ensured that all clients were properly services, by providing high-end services
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Client Contact
• Instrument Processing
• Accounts Updating
• Discrepancy Handling
• Drawer Balancing
• Withdrawals Processing
• Payments Processing
• Data Entry
• MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Internet and Email
• Acted as team lead to provide assistance at 4 local old age homes
• Volunteered services as a Big Brother at The Rainbow Orphanage for 3 months