An entry level teller will need to convince the hiring manager through the resume that he or she is the best in the market.
That can only be done if you have the right information at hand.
For instance, what it is that the hiring manager wants in a teller at the entry-level?
The answer to this question is what will make up your teller resume.
The best way to handle your resume for a teller position is to ensure that all the sections in it are properly filled out.
Your skills and competencies in this role must be highlighted. Where specifics are concerned, make sure that you offer information on your knowledge of cashing checks, handling deposits, and managing client liaison.
A resume sample for a teller who has no past experience is provided below for your guidance:
See also: Teller Cover Letter No Experience
Entry Level Teller Resume No Experience
958 Jen Road NE, Oakland, CA 49204
Recently graduated finance student, with a deep interest in working as a teller. Unmatched ability to maintain records of financial transactions according to specific requirements. Talented in ensuring the delivery of excellent services, aimed at ensuring client satisfaction.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
California State University, Oakland, CA – 2019
Award and Honors
• Awarded Student of the Quarter plaque 4 times in a row, due to excellent academic achievements
• Honored for being the only student chosen by the board to represent the university at an academic fair
• Consistently remained on top of the class in all finance modules
• Responsible for suggesting incorporation of an accounting module, as a result, increasing student knowledge
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Checks Sorting
• Bank Security Procedures
• Requests Management
• Drawer Balancing
• Cash Withdrawal
• Bank Services Upselling
Remington Bank, Oakland, CA | 5/2019 – 7/2019
• Received checks and checked them for information accuracy
• Verified signatures by checking samples in account files
• Checkedaccount balances, and issued cash withdrawals
• Settled cash transactions and counted currency in order to balance cash drawers
• Counted cash by using cash counting machines
• Accepted deposit checks and tendered receipts
• Responded to clients’ questions regarding banking products and services
• Date Entry
• MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Internet and Email
English and Spanish
• Volunteered services at a senior care facility for 6 months in 2018
• Oversaw the work of volunteers engaged in a city cleanup drive