Data entry clerks work for private and government organizations.
They need to have fast typing speed, excellent attention to detail, and a strong ability to meet a defined challenge. Also, they’re required to manage workload, organize files and prioritize work.
How to Write Data Entry Resume With No Experience?
As a matter of fact, the first meeting between iob seekers and their potential employer is a resume, so it should be written in a compelling way.
The way applicants craft their resume says a lot about them. Citing relevant strengths, suitable skills, related qualifications, and expected words per minute (WPM) is a great way to fulfill the demands of recruiters.
See also: Data Entry Clerk Resume No Experience
Data Entry Resume With No Experience
4587 40th Street Calgary, AB T2E 6X1
DATA ENTRY CLERK
Hard-working | Strong work ethic | Detail-oriented
A responsible recent graduate, aspiring to secure the position of Data Entry Clerk at California State Teacher’s Retirement System. Willing to utilize my keyboard talent, strong time-management capability, and excellent organizational skills to deliver the best results.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
New Cityland High School, New Cityland, CA – 2019
• Information process software course
• Language fluency test
• Database training course
• Typing certificate
• Knowledge of PC
• Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel
• Familiarity with E-posts and mainframe
• Knowledge of spreadsheets and database software
• Word processing with 80 WPM typing speed without any errors
• Moving information from papers to the digital database
• Recording, updating and managing databases
Margin Industries, Rome, GA | 5/2019-9/2019
• Supported the staff of my school’s reception desk
• Researched for projects assigned by my professors
• Sorted and handed out posts in my class
• Photocopied and scanned the documents of students
• Collected information during summer school through phone, email, letter as well as in-person
• Collected students’ statics and routed data to the staff
• Prepared and submitted class reports
• Helped the school’s staff to retrieve the data
• Emotional maturity
• Good interpersonal skills
• Attention to details
• Concentrating power
• Can work for long hours
• Excellent writing ability
• Strong reading comprehension
• Good grammar and spelling