A Concrete Laborer resume is the most basic of job application documents, and needs to be treated with respect.
This means that when you sit down to write your resume, you should keep in mind the perfection that it requires.
Here is a sample to help you:
Concrete Laborer Resume Example
476 Whisper Road, Anchorage, AK 17463
james.nelson @ email . com
Proactive and hardworking Concrete Laborer with 11 years of extensive experience in performing a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor, in concrete and masonry construction projects. Builds, erects, and aligns forms for various concrete structures and foundations. Effectively able to maintain clean job sites, and provide assistance in complex projects.
|• Blueprints Interpretation||• Tools Use||• Cutting and Placement|
|• Mixture Preparation||• Finishing||• Grades Establishment|
|• Quantities Estimation||• Form Alignment||• Foundation Management|
|• Safety Precautions||• Concrete Casting||• Fabrication|
• Successfully dug 72 deep trenches within the provided timeline of 48 hours.
• Commended on exceptional work performed for a large concrete project.
• Implemented a series of safety precautions, decreasing the chances of accidents by 85%.
• Singlehandedly maintained an inventory of tools, for 6 projects, running simultaneously.
Structures, Anchorage, AL | 2009 – Present
• Clean assigned work areas by clearing away debris, and creating space for work activities.
• Obtain necessary hand and power tools from the inventory at the beginning of each shift.
• Move required materials from storage areas or delivery trucks to work areas.
• Assist with each assigned project by digging trenches and holes in the ground, according to specified instructions.
• Provide support in operating motorized equipment such as saws and hammers.
• Mix the right quantities of sand and cement, and pour mixtures into required areas.
• Build and erect forms for various concrete structures, and provide estimates for concrete quantities.
• Ascertain that all tools and equipment are put away in proper storage places, at the end of each shift.
Baker Construction Company, Anchorage, AK | 2006 – 2009
• Assisted in clearing up work spaces, to ensure that they are clean and can be worked on.
• Provided support in making materials and equipment available to laborers.
• Ascertained that all tools and equipment were calibrated, and kept in good working order.
• Assisted in handling floating, troweling, and edging activities according to instructions.
• Ascertained that all tools were gathered at the end of each shift, and put away properly.
Anchorage High School, Anchorage, AK – 2004
High School Diploma