There is no standard format or layout for a telemarketer resume. Employers’ preferences vary from industry to industry.
The only tip that really works is being original. Well experienced eyes of recruiters only take a minute to identify a resume communicating more than what the client has to offer.
In order to create a good impression on your prospective employers, write concisely, correctly and specifically without overstating your value. Mention the position you are interested in clearly and enlist your relevant qualifications and skills accordingly.
Optimizing your resume with a powerful profile/summary and incorporating some popular keywords specific to the industry you work for generally pays off. It helps the employers to instantly relate your candidacy with the vacancy under consideration.
Telemarketer Resume Sample
328 Ivory Lane, San Diego, CA 45992
Highly personable and persistent telemarketer with 7+ years’ diverse experience in promoting various services and products to prospective clients. Proven time manager with strong communication skills along with excellent convincing power with a knack for grasping the customer’s requirements and upselling relevant deals. Excellent telephone etiquette aimed at maximizing sales.
• Exceeded annual sales target by $15K in the year 2014.
• Enhanced overall clientele by 30% through the demonstration of highly effective marketing skills.
• Retained an important customer, engaged in business worth $87K annually on the verge of discontinuing the services through prompt complaint processing and issue resolution in collaboration with the QA department on a priority basis.
TELEMARKETING SKILLS & EXPERTISE
– Service Information – Email Inquiry Response
– Customer Service – Outbound Calling
– Record Maintenance – Inbound Call Response
– Cold Calling – Web Conferencing
– Project Implementation – Product Upselling
FEDCOM TECHNOLOGY, San Diego, CA | 2013 – Present
• Actively follow up marketing campaigns and identify new leads
• Gather key information regarding services and products offered along with pricing details
• Conduct cold and warm calling to upsell products and services
• Answer customer queries on inbound and outbound calls
• Carryout client and market surveys to identify potential customers
• Conduct proactive correspondence to follow up initial sales contacts
ADECCO, San Diego, CA | 2011 – 2013
• Provided feedback and information to clients regarding promotions
• Gathered client information and updated the database regularly
• Conducted cold calls to upsell products
• Forwarded customer complaints directly to management and Quality Assurance Department
• Used referral base to enhance clientele
• Maintained active correspondence with existing customers updating them regarding upcoming deals and special discounts
Associate of Arts in Customer Service
THE COMMUNITY COLLEGE, San Diego, CA
• Good voice pitch
• Proficient in PC Operations
• Bilingual: Fluent in English and Spanish