An entry-level resume for a security officer position is tough to write primarily because one cannot depend on experience.
However, it is not an impossible thing to do. In fact, you can write a pretty good resume even if you do not have experience as a security officer.
Specifically, your resume for a security officer position should show how great you are at work.
For instance, your knowledge of securing premises and personnel by patrolling should be highlighted.
Also, your ability to prevent losses and damages to buildings and property must be focused on.
Looking for a resume sample to base your own on? Keep reading!
Security Officer Resume No Experience
12 Jade One Road
West Palm Beach, FL47018
Diligent, organized, and reliable individual, with exceptional skills in undertaking surveillance of premises, and protection of individuals. Effectively able to detect suspicious behavior, and prevent vandalism and loss, as well as other criminal behavior. Deeply familiar with monitoring entrance and exit points, and ensuring security of all doors and windows.
High School Diploma
St. Paul’s High School, West Palm Beach, FL – 2018
Award and Honors
• Awarded Best Student Award for 3 years in a row, owing to excellence in academic throughout high school
• Honored for representing the school in 5 academic competitions, and winning 4 of them
• Remained on top of the class for 5 years, throughout elementary and high school
• Responsible for integrating 3 courses into the curriculum, in a volunteer capacity
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
– Premises Patrolling
– Exit / Entrance Authorization
– Alarm Response
– Preparator Detention
– Emergency Handling
– Loss Prevention
– Traffic Control
The Johnson Foundation, West Palm Beach, FL | 2/2019 – 5/2019
• Assisted in patrolling premises in order to ensure security
• Monitored surveillance equipment such as CCTV cameras
• Report irregularities such as unauthorized access
• Controlled traffic by regulating drivers, and ensuring that they were directed to parking areas
• Checked incoming mail in order to ensure that it did not contain prohibited items
• Responded to emergencies such as accidents and fires
• Apprehended trespasser and violators
• CCTV Camera Operations
• MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Internet and Email
• Volunteered services at Sava Senior Care, West Palm Beach, FL for 2 years
• Part of a team of volunteers working towards the rehabilitation of drug abuse victims