An Assistant Basketball Coach needs to demonstrate a high level of sportsmanship, along with strong coaching, technical and communication skills.
HThey usually work with the college administration and staff of the athletic department.
How to Write an Assistant Basketball Coach Resume?
1. Keep the information relevant to Assistant basketball coach
2. Summarize your skills and accomplishments fitting to the job position
3. Use a professional font such as Times New Roman or Arial
4. Undergo multiple rounds of proofreading
5. Add details about your work ethic
6. Include the keywords
Assistant Basketball Coach Resume Sample
773 Yorkshire Circle
Weeksville, NC 27909
ASSISTANT BASKETBALL COACH
A passionate basketball team leader with many years of hands-on experience. Skilled in hiring players and identifying hidden talents. Ability to lead and motivate the team while collaborating with head coaches.
• Teaching new moves for attacking
• Holding practice sessions
• Supervising inter-college competitions
• Observing college policies
• Computer Literacy
• Time management
• Record keeping
• Physical fitness
• Approachable manner
• Instructional skills
Assistant Basketball Coach
Belmont Abbey College, Belmont, NC | 2017-2019
• Fulfilled duties while adhering to the guidelines and principles of Conference Carolinas, NCAA, and Belmont Abbey College
• Mentored a group of 15 players
• Organized team meetings, special tournaments, community service projects, and fundraising events
• Scheduled games
• Managed administrative duties
• Demonstrated my abilities to teach rules and game techniques
Assistant Basketball Coach
Emmaus Bible College, Dubuque, IA | 2015 -2017
• Helped the athletes reach their targets
• Verified that the conduct of self and the team complies with the Emmaus Bible College’s athletic policy.
• Provided skills demonstrations to athletes
• Reviewed videos of players to spot and correct errors
• Contributed in inter-school competitions
• Organized game plans
• Addressed to athletes weakness and strengths
• Trained the players
• Planned athletes position
City Colleges of Chicago, Chicago, IL | 2012-2015
• Worked with the head coach during practice sessions
• Organized the equipment inventory
• Cleaned and maintained vehicles
• Assisted the senior coach in athletes’ analysis.
• Helped with practice, training, uniforms, equipment, and travel arrangements.
• Prepared mandatory reports
• Arranged meal or ordered it in times of conflicting cafeteria schedules
• Provided medical assistance to injured athletes
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education
State University, Chicago, IL – 2011
Member: American League of Basketball Players