Successful applicants for babysitter position know current resume writing trends.
If you keep a few basic resume writing tips in mind, getting an interview for a babysitting job will be simple.
Below are some useful resume writing tips that will guide you in this regard.
Babysitter Resume Tips
Always write clearly.
When mentioning achievements, use numbers to give a clear picture of your contributions at your previous place of work.
Similarly, when writing your job description, be very specific to save the precious space of your resume.
Your experience and skills highlighted in the resume must be relevant to the babysitting job.
Eliminate irrelevant details and directly address the employer’s needs.
Below is a babysitter resume sample for your further guidance.
Babysitter Resume Sample
487 Unison Sq • Oakton, VA 56883 • (004) 524-6525 • [email protected]
Vigilant, active and dependable childcare professional with a strong background in providing babysitting services to children of different ages. Track record of handling psychological, cognitive and developmental needs of children in a nurturing way. A proven multitasker with hands-on experience in housekeeping, laundry, grocery, infant bottle-feeding, snack preparation and child supervision. Fluent in English and Spanish.
|• Infant Care||• Homework Help||• Social Grooming|
|• Meal Preparation||• Bottle Preparation||• Play Supervision|
|• Housekeeping||• Personal Care||• Story Telling|
|• Laundry||• Toilet Training||• Bathing|
THE BABYSITTERS, Oakton, VA 2012 – Present
• Attained the best babysitter title in the years of 2013 and 2014.
• Identify a case of dyslexia and timely communicated the same to child’s parents.
• Provide ongoing care to kids and ensure their safety at all times.
• Get the children ready for school, pick and drop them and ensure intake of proper diet.
• Accompany children to social visits.
• Carry out light housekeeping tasks and run errands.
WE CARE DAY CARE, Oakton, VA 2010 – 2012
Child Care Assistant
• Provided life-saving emergency first aid to a child having a severe allergy attack and stabilized him.
• Assisted in bottle making and feeding the infants.
• Prepared and served healthy snacks to the kids in the daycare center.
• Cleaned up the daycare area regularly.
• Supervised children during play activities and ensured their physical well being.
SOME COLLEGE, Oakton, VA – 2010
Associates of Arts in Education
LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION
• BLS and First Aid Certified
• Driver’s License with clean driving record