A resume presents the candidate’s education, experience, competencies, and accomplishments in a positive and informative light. To secure a cleaner job, your resume must promote you as the perfect candidate in the eyes of the prospective employer.
Here are two simple tips that will help you in building an impressive resume for the cleaner job:
Segregate your resume into meaningful sections and make sure each section has an attractive heading and contains only relevant information in a clear and easy to read layout
Including only pertinent content under different sections is highly crucial. Employers do not have the time to read irrelevant details, so save their time by excluding these and including relevant information
Below is a sample cleaner resume for your guidance.
Cleaner Resume Sample
210 Alexon Enclave, Orlando, FL 60853
Highly dexterous and detail oriented cleaner with a successful track record in cleaning, sweeping, mopping and dusting. Proficient in furniture polishing, window cleaning and snow clearing. Proven team player, with profound interpersonal skills along with the ability to follow instructions. Familiar with chemical cleaners and related safety protocols.
• Restructured the supplies replenishing mechanism that resulted in the 24-hour availability of all cleaning supplies and chemicals.
• Timely identified and fixed an electrical socket problem, saving the premises electrical appliances from further damage caused by low voltage.
• Earned the ‘Most Punctual Employee’ award in 2014.
CORE CLEANING EXPERTISE
|– Floor Scrubbing||– Tile Cleaning||– Bathroom Washing|
|– Furniture Polishing||– Window Cleaning||– Floor Sanitization|
|– Supplies Replenishing||– Snow Clearing||– Electrical Maintenance|
|– Trash Collection||– Dusting/Mopping||– Carpet Cleaning|
GOOD FOUNDATIONS ACADEMY, Orlando, FL
• Dust and mop hard flooring using appropriate manual and electric equipment
• Replenish bathroom accessories on daily basis
• Take out trash and dispose it off in a green manner
• Order and replenish cleaning materials and chemicals
• Change electrical fixtures and report any malfunctioning equipment
• Clean and store vacuuming equipment carefully and hygienically at day end
THE COMMUNITY HOSPITAL, Orlando, FL
• Emptied trash bins in recycle receptors
• Cleaned windows, mirrors and door handles
• Cleared off snow from parking and walkways
• Scrubbed floors and polished tiles
• Vacuumed carpets and cleaned bathrooms
SOME COLLEGE, Orlando, FL