An Assistant Construction Superintendent is responsible for the following tasks:
- monitors multiple activities
- inspects in progress structures
- compiles reports
- offers on-site supervision
- conforms material needs
- implements legal regulations
- ensures a safe job site
- communicates with subcontractors
- checks adherence to plans
How to Write Assistant Construction Superintendent Cover Letter?
An Assistant Construction Superintendent cover letter includes the description of your skills, qualifications and the type of job you’re applying for. Keep the following points in mind when writing:
- Mention relevant information about Assistant Construction Superintendent job.
- Introduce yourself and show how your skills and experience match the job position the company is looking for.
- Keep it to-the-point so that it doesn’t distract the readers.
- Always keep the length to one page.
- Check for errors.
Assistant Construction Superintendent Cover Letter Sample
4650 Platinum Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15212
September 8, 2019
The American Fence Company
Johnston, IA 50131
Dear Ms. Dineen:
I am writing to express my interest in the Assistant Construction Superintendent position at the American Fence Company, as listed on monster.com.
As an ambitious Assistant Construction Superintendent with over 10 years of experience in supervising teams through mega construction projects, I can bring positive outcomes to ensure your company’s growth.
My professional background will be of specific interest to you. I’ve worked for D.R. Horton, Fairfield Residential, Alliance Residential, as well as Alston Construction an assistant superintendent. There, I was responsible for handling all on-site construction, ordering required materials, scheduling construction project plans, and resolving any job-site problems.
My background comprise the following:
- Completed over 687 commercial and residential construction projects for several clients ranging from government to private sectors.
- Supervised over 60 crews ranging from carpet to paint to electrical to plumbing.
- Achieved productivity, defining the project and ensuring consistency.
- Accurately estimated costs and calculated the budget.
- Hired, trained and developed construction teams.
- Enforced quality standards
- Actively executed the company’s policies for achieving goals
As a matter of fact, I can ensure optimal quality control at the American Fence Company through my excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
I look forward to speaking with you about how I can improve the overall work productivity and efficiency by playing my role as an Assistant Construction Superintendent. You can reach me at (000) 782-1653 or email me at email@example.com to schedule an interview. I would highly appreciate meeting with you to discuss how I can be of benefit to your company.
Thank you for your consideration.